My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

October 18, 2011

About a month and 1/2 ago I went from working 6 to 7 days a week to working 2 or 3 days a week. A sudden change like that left me not knowing what to do with myself for a while. There were so many things I wanted to do and never had time that I didn't know where to start. I started stitching for a while and finished several Halloween projects. I need to do the finishing on them today while the table is clear. I've been doing puzzles on the table so I couldn't bring out the sewing machine. I also started the SanMan Sunday SAL Halloween design.

I've also been reading. I went to the library on Sunday and floundered through the stacks looking for books. I can never think of my favorite authors or series when I'm at the library or bookstore and presented with so many choices. This led to the decision to update my goodreads account and put everything on shelves. This has turned into a major project. I never realized how many mysteries I have read in just the past few years. I haven't even added all the Agatha Christie's and I know I have read them all over the years. I think I will add them as I re-read them.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Look for me on good reads. I like that site. If you like reading mysteries, have you ever tried Louise Penny? She is one of my favorites. But, start with her first one, Still Life.

Melody Heck