My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

September 12, 2011

Book Review: Waiting For Morning by Karen Kingsbury

Tom Ryan and his two daughters Alicia and Jenny are on their way home from a camping trip when they are in a horrible accident caused by drunk driver Brian Wesley. Tom and Alicia die in the crash. Jenny survives with injuries but her life will never be the same. She becomes very depressed and feels neglected by her mother. Hannah Ryan is so angry about losing her husband and daughter that she loses her faith and focuses only on seeing Brian Wesley behind bars. DA Matt Bronzan and Carol Cummings from MADD are believers who try to help Hannah. Meanwhile Brian is trying to deal with what he has done and how it has affected his life.

Karen Kingsbury is blessed with being able to write wonderful stories and create the best characters. I have read a number of her books and there is always a character that I relate to very strongly and this book was no exception. I have seen this book in the past and never picked it up because I thought it would be too sad. It does have sad parts but there is also hope and the unfailing love of our Heavenly Father

This E-book was sent to me free from Water Brook/Multnomah for my review.

No comments: