My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

August 30, 2011

Book Review Sierra Jensen Collection Volume 1

I wish I had the Sierra Jensen and Christy Miller books when I was growing up. Robin Jones Gunn has a wonderful way of creating characters that every girl can relate to. Sierra deals with moving to a new home, going to a new school and making new friends, boys, dating, her aging grandmother, responsibilities, working, and her faith. She is not a perfect Christian and does not always have the answers or do the right thing. Girls in Junior High and High School will enjoy these books and relate to the fun and challenges of being a Christian teen. This E-book edition contains the first three books in the series which were quick, enjoyable reads.

This E-book was sent to me free from Water Brook/Multnomah for my review.

No comments: