My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

February 25, 2008

Brittercup Finish




Brittercup's Keep It Clean is now finished and hanging in my kitchen. The metal rack it is hanging from was something I picked up from on clearance at A.C. Moore for $1.12 (regular price $12.99) that was supposed to hold your house number. They didn't have any of the metal numbers left. I decided to use it in my kitchen. Somewhere I have a box with some stitched towels and kitchen items that I put away for safekeeping when we were painting and putting up wallpaper last spring. I put it away so well that I can't find it now.



Tonight I pulled out my DMC witch and worked on the purple stripes in her top and leggings and stitched her shoes.



This is a progress photo of my Lanarte Cat Sampler that finally has a cat in it! It looks a little startled without the backstitching for the eyes, nose and whiskers. This cat reminds me of my Abby.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

I love how you finished Keep it Clean! Great job:)