My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

February 28, 2008

A couple of SBQs

SBQ: Stitching Weaknesses
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Rachel and is:
What is your cross stitch weakness? (i.e., What do you have to have when you see it, even if you are supposed to be on the Wagon?)

My biggest weakness would be OOP Lanarte kits, especially any designs with cats or animals in them. Just about anything else will still be around once I am off the wagon so I have just been adding them to my wish list.


SBQ: Starting Over
Wednesday, February 13th, 2008

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Loretta and is:
Do you have any projects that you have scrapped and started over? What made you start over from scratch?

When this question was first posted I couldn't think of anything. Then I remembered two projects. The first is Innocent Guardian. I started her on 36ct Silkweaver fabric which was beautiful but I couldn't stand working on a dark color with such a small (for me) count. I started her on 28ct Silkweaver fabric but she has drifted into my UFO pile. The second is Miribilia's Fairy Flora which I started on the recommended linen but the piece I had was too small. I started again on different grey fabric but I don't like it. I found a Silkweaver fabric I like and I may start her a third time using that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiya! is there a website you have to register on to get the sbq? i want to start doing it for my blog too :)

loving your work by the way