My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 15, 2005

Ornament HD


I finished these two ornaments today yay! The one on the left is by Sue Hillis from 2003 JCS and will be going to DH's boss. The one on the right was a card design from Quick & Easy and is for my mom. I also finished the knitted catnip mice but I am not going to take them out of the drawer to photograph them tonight. The kitties are finally quiet and sleeping. They went wild when I was stuffing the mice with catnip and I don't want to get them stirred up again.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The ornaments are both lovely. I'm sure your DHs boss will appreciate your hard word on that tree, it's beautiful!

Kitty Couture said...

Both ornaments are beautifully finished. Congratulations, they're really lovely!

The Teacup Cottage said...

Very cute ornaments! I am working on some now and am using that gold floss thatlooks like the same on these, is it always hard to stitch with or is it just because I haven't used it before and am not used to the texture?

Rowyn said...

Your ornies are beautiful, well done!

Dawn T. said...

The ornaments are beautiful! You did a great job. :)

BeckySC said...

Congrats on your ornie finishing...they look great!