My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 13, 2005


It was a busy day and I am really tired tonight. We had to go to the vet to get prescription cat food so we brought AJ with us and took a walk at West Dam. They plow the top of the dam and it's a nice place to bring dogs. Last nightshe was being a pest because she hasn't been out to exercise and this was the perfect cure. After that mile and a half walk she has been lazy and quiet the rest of the day. When we got home I spent most of the day cleaning and finishing the decorating inside. I haven't put up our outside lights or reindeers yet because of all the snow. After that I had some work to catch up on. I'm still knitting and stitching the ornament for DH's boss. Hopefully I will have some finishes and photos tomorrow. I want to start baking once the guys are out of the house. While the cookies are in the oven I hope to have time to finish the ornaments.

1 comment:

lobea2004 said...

Hi Chris,
your pictures are lovely. I love the snow! I can't wait for seeing your ornaments.