My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 2, 2005

Well isn't that just ducky!

I was working on my ducks last night while watching the Amazing Race when I realized they are in the wrong spot on the fabric and one of them is going to run off the edge. Of course this put me in a bad mood for the rest of the evening. Now I have to decide if I want to pick it all out or start completely over on a new peice of fabric. I am going to force myself to make a decision about this today. If I don't it will join my large pile of UFO's and I will never get around to finishing it.

This morning we went for a walk in the woods with the dog to gain miles for The Eowyn Challenge that we have started. We traveled off the main trail on a smaller trail to see the view of the nearby pond from a hilltop. As we were heading back to the main trail we saw a huge deer running along the main trail to the meadow and back into the trees. It happened so fast I didn't get to take a picture.

No comments: