My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 23, 2005

Since I'm too tired to stitch I thought I would play with this quiz from Anna's Blog

1. Are you male or female?
The Princess and the Dragon by Teresa Wentzler


2. Describe yourself.
Girl with Cat by Lanarte


3. How do some people feel about you?
Tomboy by Selena Fenech


4. How do you feel about yourself?
Fairy of Jeans by Jacqueline Collen-Tarrolly


5. Describe your love interest.
Once Upon A Time by Passione Ricamo


6. Where would you rather be?
Mediterranean Harbor by Lanarte


7.Describe what you want to be.
Molly by Mosey n Me


8. Describe how you live.
Big Family by Dianne Graebner
We have a lot of furkids who were rescued or abandoned.


9. Describe how you love.
Forever by Just Nan


10. Share a few words of wisdom.
A True Compliment by Margaret Sherry

No comments: