My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 21, 2005

Ornie Stitching Day

I barely made any progress on Castle Sampler over the weekend. Between going into work early and feeling like I am getting sick I just didn't do much stitching.

The mailman and UPS guy were good to me today. I got the Dec. Quick and Easy which has a card design in it that will be perfect for my mom. I should get started on that tomorrow. I also got a kit I won on ebay and box of Avon from mom. The kit is screaming at me to start it but I'm resisting.

I finished stitching the Lynn's Prints cardinal ornament from JCS today but I feel so rotten I am afraid to try and do the finishing because I'll probably mess something up. Instead I started the Vermillion ornament with the puppy and kitty. It was sunny this morning but now it's getting really cold and cloudy. The forcast is for rain but I wouldn't be surprised if we get some snow. It's supposed to rain and snow on Thanksgiving.

No comments: