My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 24, 2005

Happy Snowy Thanksgiving


1. What are you thankful for this year?
I am thankful for my mom who really helped us out a lot this year as we faced a lot of changes and challenges.

2. Does your family eat turkey or ham for the Thanksgiving meal? Or do you do both? Or do you do something completely different?
We usually have turkey. This is the first year I am not cooking because we bought a pre-cooked meal.

3. What's your favorite Thanksgiving side?
I love my husband's stuffing, my mom's rolls and my dads fruit salad equally.

4. What's your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
pumpkin pie with tons of whipped cream

5. Are you going out shopping on Black Friday? If not, what are you gonna do on the day after Thanksgiving?
Absolutely not. Not only is it a miserable day to shop and I haven't noticed any real bargains we are broke. We celebrated Thanksgiving by ordering a new dryer this morning. Last night the motor burned up in ours. In the morning I plan to watch DVDs and stitch and then I have to work in the evening.

No comments: