My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

February 7, 2012

WIPocalypse - February Update

I have finished everything except adding the heart bead to If Cats Could Talk. I'm waiting to add the bead after I find a frame for it. There's no use ironing and adding the bead now because it will just get wrinkled in my cabinet.

If Cats Could Talk
by Designs by Lisa
stitched on Queen Anne's Lace Jobelin with Gentle Arts Sampler Threads

I finished a section on The Gorse Fairy and have started the next one.


I was looking for a new medium sized project to work on when I get tired with The Gorse Fairy and I found Warm Winter Woolens by Little House Needleworks. I was looking forward to this one but put it aside to finish my Christmas stitching last fall. I've only done a few stitches so far. I decided to use Delicate Teal Jobelin fabric.


This is a little project I found on ebay. It's a calico cat done on aida with flower thread called Catnip. It comes with a little wooden frame to make a plant holder. The cat looks like our newest rescue Kali so I had to stitch it. I changed the word catnip to her name. I am not liking the flower thread and aida but it will be cute when it's done.

1 comment:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute cat finish, congrats. Can't wait to see the new one farther along. Aren't new starts the best.CJ in OK ;-)