My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 9, 2010

A Lovely Day and a Rotten Day

Tuesday I had a rotten day at work.  It can be summed up by simply saying that a manager and a supervisor told me that one of our other managers was "in one of her moods again".  I was able to avoid her but that makes for a long shift.

Yesterday was my day off and it was lovely.  I watched the fist Mrs. Miracle movie and worked on my crochet jacket.  Then later I watched Korean dramas with Mike and worked on turning two LHN designs into ornaments.  I played games, started reading the second Mrs. Miracle book on my nook and stitched a little.  It was a perfect lazy day.

I've finished the penguin ornament all except for the silk ribbon bow on his Christmas gift.  I lost the ribbon I had so I've re-ordered it but it won't be in until after the first of the year.  I'm just happy he's done.

Well I had better be off to work.  I hope she's not in a mood today. 

No comments: