My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 15, 2010

Stitching From My Day Off


Last year I stitched Joyful Christmas by Shepherd's Bush and found this Christmas fabric to make a pillow. It has sat in a drawer all year. I finally got around to stitching it up and filling it yesterday. Although our new kitty Bella has been very good this year around the tree I don't quite trust her so it's going to sit on a shelf this year.


I love these designs from JBW. They stitch up quick and are so cute. I finished the tree yesterday and as you can see I have not even ironed them yet. They are on a long skinny piece of linen I found in my stash but I will probably finish them separately. I'm not sure what I want to do with them. My tree is getting crowded but I have every wall covered with stitching too.

After I finished the tree I started the kitty in a stocking by Pam Kellogg you can find for free at the Kreinik site. I usually don't like stitching with metalics but I'm using Thread Heaven and it's going fairly quickly. I wish I could stay home another day and stitch. It's 16 degrees out and I am not looking forward to driving to work in the cold. We were out earlier and the drivers are all crazy today. I'm glad all my shopping is done so I can relax.

No comments: