My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 16, 2010

Brains......

Today I feel like a Zombie.

Will got off work at 2AM and I had to pick him up. I stayed awake by baking cookies and watching Survivor from the DVR. I'm sad Jane is gone. I liked her because she was feisty. The cookies I made were the Peanut Butter Blossoms from the Hershey's Kisses bag. They turned out good even though I used a combination of Jif and store brand peanut butter instead of Reese's.

People at work are starting to talk about possible snow over the weekend. I need to run to the store for the classic storm supplies (milk, bread and toilet paper) before they run out. I actually need the milk and bread along with a couple of things to make Hopi Corn Stew.

Well I had better get off to work. When I get back tonight seems like a good night to eat cookies and watch Love Actually, one of my favorite holiday movies.

No comments: