My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Exchange From Michelle

I received the most wonderful exchange box from Michelle with not one but two stitched items and loads of other goodies. I feel very spoiled. Thank you so much Michelle I love everything.


Here is a photo of everything. The little gold bag holds some cording and tassels which I didn't unpack yet to keep the kitties away from them. It also held a package of fall leaf buttons. The JBW Designs pattern is one I have been tempted to buy for myself and stitch so I was thrilled to get it.


The design Michelle stitched is November Harvest Pumpkin from the Rainbow Gallery website. She finished it as a box and did a beautiful job with it. She even put buttons and cording inside the box that you can see below.


The tiny tin held two magnets that Michelle made herself. She and her mother made the fabric pumpkin. Thank you again Michelle everything is just beautiful.



My pumpkin exchange is stitched and about halfway through finishing. Yesterday I tore the house apart in a panic when I couldn't find the embellishment I bought for it but I finally found it and breathed a sigh of relief. I hope to get it in the mail Monday if all goes well.

2 comments:

ilovejack34 said...

Just letting you know i have tagged you!

Shelleen said...

love your exchange. Some really great handmade items besides the stitching.