My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

August 1, 2008

Whomping Willow Attacked my Ford Anglia!

Ok so it was a maple and it attacked my Chevy Malibu but since it happened on the same day my book group started reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets I'm calling it the Whomping Willow. Thursday we had yet another thunderstorm that started unexpectedly. One minute it was sunny and the next water was pouring down in sheets. The wind and rain knocked a branch off the tree I was parked next to. We have a dent in the roof and all the money we planned to put in savings this week went toward a new windshield but at least we were able to fix it quickly and move on. For some reason this car seems to attract dents and scratches. I'm glad its just a "means to get from here to there car" and not a special sportscar or I would be crying.

No comments: