My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

May 5, 2008

A LHN Finish and Stitching Thoughts

I looks like people had a great time at the needlework show in Nashua over the weekend. I didn't go - there is no way I could go and stay on the wagon! I've never been but maybe someday I'll go and take a class. It seems like class sign-ups always happen when I'm broke and I never think to save for it.

I'm actually finding it fairly easy to stay on the wagon at this point. At first, right as Nashville releases came out it was a little difficult but there hasn't been much that I just "had" to have and I'm enjoying stitching from my stash. I've also received a few gifts from friends and family so I have had the fun of occasionally getting something new. My Easter gift from DH finally arrived last week and I started it yesterday. At Easter DH asked what I would like and I chose Just Nan's Hop on Top which has an adorable bunny tin and the matching scissor fob. It was only on preorder at the time which is why I didn't get it at Easter but it was definitely worth the wait.

Over the weekend I finished Blossoms and Blackbirds by Little House Needleworks. It's stitched on Sassy's French Lemon evenweave which I just love. I think I have the perfect fabric to finish it as a pinkeep or flat fold later this week. I'll post a better photo once I do the finishing.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh Chris - I was wondering if you were there! We have to get you to join us next year!!