My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 21, 2007

Christmas Ornament from Suzanne



Hopefully I can get this blog post finished before we loose power again. For the past 3 days something odd has been happening with the power. It flickers on and off two times which is just enough to turn everything off and loose what you were working on. Will thought he lost 5 pages he had been writing yesterday and had a huge rant but luckily found a saved copy. Yesterday the power went off for almost and hour just as I was getting ready for work but at least it got the power company to come out and work on the problem. Not only am I dealing with this at home but since my workplace is just down the street we get it there too. We suspect it's due to some construction the next street over from us.

This is the beautiful exchange ornament Suzanne stitched for me. I had to hang it at the top of the tree with the other ornaments my stitching friends have made for me to keep it away from Koko and Min. For some reason those two rascals have decided that I put the ornaments on the tree for their amusement. I read about other stitcher's cats taking the ornaments to play with. Mine just undecorate the tree and leave the ornaments on the floor. Once they are off the tree they don't care about them. Last night I was tired after work so I didn't put the ornaments back and they have ignored the tree. I'm thinking about just leaving it that way until Monday night when I want to take pictures.

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is beautiful! Suzanne did a spectacular job :0) Congrats!

Dawn T. said...

Beautiful ornament! I hope your power problem gets fixed soon:)

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Sylvie said...

That's beautiful!

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Chris - that is a pretty ornament from Suzanne!

Bine said...

Oh, that's a beautiful ornament. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!