My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 25, 2007

Rabbit's Big Day Exchange from Chizue



When I came home from a long busy day at work on Friday I found this beautiful rabbit sampler Chizue stitched waiting for me. It's finished as a flat fold which I have on display in my living room next to a basket of small items the wonderful stitchers at SBEBB and USEBB have stitched for me. She also sent a Heart in Hand chart, some floss and some really cute ribbon with bunnies on it. Thank you so much Chizue, I will treasure this exchange.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful exchange!

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

So pretty the colors are just lovely, so soft. Enjoy

Shelleen said...

rabbitt sampler is cute.

Heidi said...

Lovely exchange!

Barb said...

That is cute. I just found your blog and enjoyed it so have added you to my blogroll, so I can come back to see it.

Name: Vicki said...

I love the rabbit sampler - lucky you! I also like the cat you finished! You did a great job!