My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone who reads my blog and is celebrating Thanksgiving today has a safe and happy holiday.

And for everyone who has to work tomorrow on Black Friday, whether it be retail sales or food service or even at the movies, I hope the day goes well without lots of rude, stressed out customers.


I had a finish last night that I am dying to post because it turned out so well for my first try at a specific finish. But it's for an exchange so it will have to wait. Instead here is some unintentional humor I found on my web page this morning. I have a little script that puts up a new word each day. Today's word was:



I do not think of ruffles when I see the word furbelow. I think of cat hair!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

2 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

furbelow LOL. I am working tomorrow but even on their worst days my customers are the best so I am happy to be there. Plus if if it happens to slow (won't everyone be at the mall? :-) I plan on stitching some. Happy Thanksgiving

Shelleen said...

The cat is cute!! I didn't have to work on Black Friday but I did take DS#2 to the mall and even though it was packed no one was in a bad mood.