My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

June 4, 2006

I have no stitching updates lately because both projects are for exchanges and I can't post any photos or even tell you what designs I chose. I finished one this morning for the "For the Birds" exchange which obviously has at least one bird in the design. Now I just need to decided how to finish it up. I have some fabric and ribbon to use but I haven't quite decided what I want to do. The other is more difficult because it's on smaller count fabric but it needs to be mailed first so I need to get to work on it. Since I finished the "bird" stitching I'm going to reward myself with time to stitch for myself on the next puppy in Best Friends this afternoon.

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

No comments: