My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

March 31, 2006

This past week has been really busy. Mike should be home Sunday or Monday and we have been cleaning the house in anticipation of his return. He needs to be in a really clean house for his health and since he will have a visiting nurse I want to make sure everything is clean. I've been doing a little stitching. In addtion to my Papillion mystery sampler I finished this little bunny and started to put it on this basket. I need to find some glue to finish the project.



This is Mike's cat Nikki. He is peeking around the door to Mike's room and I thought he looked cute.


Mike is a packrat and never throws anything away. While I was cleaning this week I found this and I took a picture and posted it here to tease him. It's gum you carry while hiking that is supposed to keep you from getting extremely thirsty. This gum was purchased when we were in college in Arizona back in the early 1990's! Looks yummy doesn't it? The wrapper and peices of gum were orriginally red.

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Chris, that basket is adorable! I wish I could find such cute baskets :)

Meari said...

Ewwww.... Keep it another 30 years and it could go in the Smithsonian! LOL, j/k.