My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

December 26, 2005

Christmas Update

It's been a few days since my last update. I have had sinus headaches for over a week now and Christmas Eve brought the worst one yet. I was too naseous to eat at our holiday party at work that day. Needless to say the past week has not been a good one for stitching. I have barely made any progress on anything. With the lack of stitching I have done this past week in mind I have decided to stitch Fairy Flora on aida. I found the color the chart calls for. I like how linen and evenweave look best but aida is easier to work with when I have sinus headaches and migraines.

Christmas was quiet at our house. I read a book The Christmas Crimes at Puzzel Manor by Simon Brett and watched holiday movies and shows on tv. DH was glued to his new computer game. Today I got fed up with having one day off and then having to go to work the next day. I have done that for two weeks and I think it is one reason why I can't shake this sinus thing. On my days off I was out in the weather doing last minute shopping and normal errands and never really had time to rest. I called out sick today so I can have 3 days off in a row and hopefully get better. Two of the cats have had stuffy noses too. Nikki is better but Gus and I are going to curl up under the quilts and get some rest. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

No comments: