My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

November 29, 2005

December Goals

November Goals

1. Finish one kit from my stash each month and start a new one. My kit drawer is so full I can't close it. DONE this was Lanarte Cat
2. Finish Britty Kitty and at least one more ornament or Christmas piece. DONE finished Outside My Window and LK Thanksgiving.
3. Finish Lanarte cat. DONE
4. Finish the section of Castle Sampler I am working on and move on to the next one. DONE
5. Finish the dog blanket I am crocheting. DONE
6. Try to finish Ginny Thompson ducks.

December Goals

1. Finish Your Were Hatched.
2. Finish one animal from Feed the Hungry.
3. Try to get halfway through the remaining portion of the center castle in Castle Sampler.
4. Finish one small kit from my stash.
5. Continue working on ornaments and holiday stitching on Mondays. Finish Vermillion ornament.
6. Finish gridding and start Kimono Kitty.
7. Work on alpaca shawl.


No comments: