My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

October 21, 2014

As of about 1am I have finished all the whole stitches on Silent Night.  I have also done a good portion of the back stitching.  If I didn't have to work today I could probably have a finish.  It is so good to finish one of my old UFOs.  This one was easy to give up on since it is on black fabric.

I bought a little frame last night for the Halloween piece I stitched while on vacation.  I just need to iron it and find the charm. 

 I really don't want to work today.  My shoulders hurt and it is going to rain.  A rainy bargain day is going to be crazy and I have nobody to depend on to help out.  I don't bother to ask any more because nobody responds and I just get irritated.  Sunday night someone else called for help for me which was nice. 

I'm reading the Monogram Murders which is a Hercule Poiroit mystery written by someone other than Agatha Christie.  It has been so long since I read an Agatha Christie that I am able to read without comparing the two.  It's going slow because I just finished reading a series of fast paced spy stories and the pace in this one is so slow compared to those. 

I bought a little set of sequin ornaments that look like pumpkins and a black cat.  This is also going slow because it is a lot more difficult than I expected.  I really should pick the back up and try to finish for Halloween.  But for now it's time to start getting ready for work.


No comments: