My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

April 10, 2012

WIPocalypse - April Update

I'm a little late with my update this month. The 6th of April landed on a day I worked a double and came home sick. Then over the weekend we had Easter and I forgot all about blogging.

I did some Easter stitching over the past month.  The first was something I rescued from the thrift store.  The original was stitched in country reds on natural fabric with the words Somebunny Loves You.  I changed it to pastels and Happy Easter.

Next I stitched this little bunny and basket.

This Mill Hill bunny is actually a pin but I stitched him to go on my Easter tree.

This iris turned out to be a little large for my tree. It was a quick stitch but part of the design was missing from the chart and I had to stitch it from the photo on the package.

I was browsing on ebay one night when I saw this Victoria Plum design. It reminded me that I had bought this earlier so I dug it out of my stash and started it.

I've also done a little bit on Warm Winter Woolens.

No comments: