My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

March 16, 2012

WIPocalypse - March Update

I have not done much stitching since my February update.  I had a nasty sinus infection that kept me out of work for a couple of days and I lost all desire to stitch.  I'm late with this update because I have no desire to blog either.  I'm well now but I just don't have my energy back.  I spent time reading, watching a few movies and working on a puzzle.  I found a great vintage round puzzle at the thrift store and was happy to finish it and find all the pieces were intact.

I worked on a gift that I can't show for the majority of the time I stitched.  I did the finishing on Catnip and I put in a little work on Warm Winter Woolens. I finally took pictures and after work tonight I will add them.
My thoughts about what I want to stitch are changing since I made my initial list.  I'm in the mood to work on something for Easter now.  Last year I started an Easter ornament tree.  When I pulled it out yesterday I realized I only have two ornaments on it so I should finish at least one more this year.

No comments: