My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

January 3, 2012

Good Hare Day


Yesterday I was cold and achy so I went upstairs and sat in my rocker with the heating pad. I pulled out a UFO to get my mind off my aches. It's a picture of a hare eating lettuce from Leisure Arts. I actually made some good progress on him. I worked on him a little more this morning as well. I may actually finish it this month. I'm too lazy to take it off the hoop and shoot a progress photo.

Work was bad last night. We were completely understaffed either by accident or the rumor that someone trimmed the schedule. Whatever the reason it made things difficult. I have one more shift tonight and then two days off in a row. I really want to take the Christmas decorations down and start cleaning the house from top to bottom. I've been trying to keep it neat while working extra hours but it really needs a good dusting and vacuuming. I bet I could knit a cat with the hair floating around.

No comments: