June 3, 2008
Blossoms and Blackbirds Finishing
While waiting for glue to dry on the exchange I made for the Hooked on Exchanging board Freebie Exchange I finally got around to doing the finishing for Blossoms and Blackbirds. I forgot to take a photo of the back but I found a pretty blue floral fabric in my stash that went perfectly with the colors in this design. Next time I have the camera out I'll have to take a snap of the back. I'm terrible about stitching things but never getting around to doing the finishing. I'm almost finished stitching Just Nan's Hop tin and scissor fob and I'm dreading the finishing. I hate making twisted cording, mine always looks sloppy.
Over the weekend I decided to organize my magazines and charts. The magazines are now arranged by title and date and the charts are in stacks waiting to be put into page protectors and then stored in binders. I'm glad I finally decided to tackle this job so I can find what I am looking for now.