My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

April 8, 2008

SBQ for April 3rd

*****
This week's SBQ was suggested by Terri
(http://stitchwraith.blogspot.com/) and is:

What items do you consider essential to your needlework that you keep
in your stitching bag?

This one requires pictures! Here's my basket:



All of this was inside!



1 hoop
1 homemade "Tacky Bob" (the thing inside the hoop)
1 tube of hand cream
2 pairs of scissors
reading glasses
cat picture I saved from a collar because it looks like Gus
4 colored pencils
3 pens
3 hilighters
2 regular pencils
colored leads for the mechanical colored pencil
needle
packet of needles
needlebook
skein of floss
Thread Heaven
rubber bands
bell (stuck in the basket to hide it from the cats)
4 plastic clips

1 comment:

wendy said...

I really like your cat needlebook in your stitching basket. Could you tell me the pattern? Thank you!!!