My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

April 15, 2008

Here's to Ewe Exchange



This is the tin I stitched for Joanne. It's two sheep from LHN's The Counting House stitched on a random bit of fabric I found in a grab bag. The fibers are all DMC chosen to match the blue in the tin and the gold of the cording I bought. I think the original pattern calls for Crescent Colors which I didn't have.



This is the exchange I received from Donna. Go visit her blog the pictures there are much better. I just love the pinkeep and it has pride of place in my living room right now so everyone sees it. I also love the charts she sent. French Country Lark is screaming at me to start it as soon as I finish Morning Berries.

1 comment:

Lennu said...

What a beautiful tin you've stitched, I love it! The exchange you've received is so pretty too.