My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

February 5, 2008

Close But No Finish

Yesterday I was just sure I would finally get my Bride's Tree SAL ornament for January finished and have a photo to share but it just didn't happen. It wasn't for lack of trying on my part. First the beading took an hour which was longer than I anticipated. Then I had to measure and cut out the base of the house and cut out all the sections and start stitching them together. After almost 2 hours I have the 4 walls attached to the base and the roof partially prepared.

Tonight I'll need to finish preparing the roof, stuff the house with fiber fill and attach the roof. It sounds simple but it will probably take a few hours. I would really like to get this finished. I feel like I am stuck in January trying to finish this ornament and an exchange piece and I want to start working on my February goals.

No comments: