My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

January 17, 2008

SBQ - January 16, 2007

This week's SBQ was suggested by Outi and is:

What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy
silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do
you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching?

Most of the time I "watch" TV. I don't watch many shows when they air, I tend to record them for later and watch a bunch of them in a mini-marathon while stitching. We also get movies and TV shows from Netflix. Right now my DH has recently become addicted to Scrubs so we've been watching Season 2. Two shows I can't watch and stitch at the same time are Mythbusters and The Amazing Race. I get so caught up in watching what they are doing or where they are traveling to that I make lots of mistakes.

If I am stitching in the bedroom or the dining room near the computer I listen to audiobooks. I have an ipod but I don't like to put anything in my ears, especially when I am home alone. I really should listen to more audiobooks since I still have a bunch from when I belonged to Audible.

No comments: