My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

September 10, 2007

I have no pictures to share because our computer has a virus so Will decided to reformat it. Luckily nothing was lost but until he finishes working on it I can't use the card reader for the camera.

I received a beautiful pinkeep from Chris H for the What's the Buzz exchange on the SBEBB. You can see photos on her blog at Chris Cross Corner.

On Saturday we went to a local farm and picked peaches and nectarines. I hope to do some baking later in the week after all Mike's doctor's appointments. I have pictures waiting on the camera from this trip along with my stitching photos. They had the most beautiful field of sunflowers and pumpkins. I can never get sunflowers to grow thanks to the squirrels.

I'm almost finished with my Halloween Exchange stitching. I had a sinus/allergy/cold thing on Sunday. I spent most of the day watching TV and stitching because the sinus medicine makes me feel too rotten to do much else. I've also started my Harvest Time Exchange. I've also been working on LHN's Kitty Cottage Sampler for myself.

Mike has surgery scheduled a week from today to reverse the colostomy they did back in Februray. So far all the tests have indicated everything looks good and the surgery should be successful.

1 comment:

Meari said...

I hope the surgery went well.