My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

March 28, 2007

USEBB Easter Exchange



Myrna posted that she recived my package so I can share this picture. This is a sweet little bunny design from The Sweetheart Tree that I stitched for her. I love how the tails are done with beads.

Mike has had a relapse and sounded terrible today. I'm not sure what's wrong but he is all swollen up again and in a lot of pain. I'm not in the mood to go to work tomorrow and have everyone ask about him because I am afraid I will break down. I can't afford to take any time off and there's really nobody to cover for me since I'm already covering his shifts. Sorry for whining I just feel so sad right now.

9 comments:

Maree said...

(((Hugs)) I hope things turn around for you.

Dawn T. said...

They bunny is adorable! ((hugs))

Dave Richards said...

Hey this looks really nice..thanks or posting this...and well to share some more fun and joy of Easter also visit my blog on Easter Greetings and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!!

Kitty Couture said...

That is so sweet!
(((Chris))) I hope Mike's pain stops soon. This must be so difficult for the two of you. ((((hugs)))) Thoughts and prayers are on your way.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh no, I feel so badly for Mike.
Big {{{hugs}}} to you and your husband. I know this has to be stressful for the both of you. I hope that Mike's set back resolves soon. It just doesn't sound very good does it? My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I saw your exchange on the board. It is simply lovely Chris, you do the best work! :)

ollie1976 said...

Sorry about Mike. The bunnies look great.

claudia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Mike. He is still in my prayers as are you and your husband. (((HUGS))) for you all.

I love the bunnies hanging. It is adorable.

Hang in there honey!

Rachel V said...

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry that you are sad right now. Know that there are a lot of friends here pulling for you.

Your exchange gift is really beautiful! I know that Myrna loves it. :)

Meari said...

I'm sorry Mike isn't doing so well. :( Your exchange piece is beautiful. Nice stitching.