My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

September 7, 2006

My Recent Finishes


This is a Margaret Sherry scissor fob from the July 2005 UK Cross Stitcher. I'm not happy with the way it turned out. The fabric was too thick and bulky for such a small fob and it just doesn't look good. I love the Margaret Sherry cats though and can't wait to stitch another one.


This is a Ursala Michaels ornament from one of the JCS ornament issues. I tried scanning it instead of taking a photo and it turned out blurry. I love how the star turned out. I didn't have access to the correct Kreinik braid in a hurry so I substitued DMC Light Effects #135.



This is a card cover kit from a UK Cross Stitcher magazine. I fell in love with it on someone else's blog but could never find it. One day I was buying something on ebay from a seller when it asked me if I wanted to see her other items and there it was. The cat looks like my Gus.

2 comments:

Sylvie said...

Congrats on your last finishes!

Sharon said...

congrats on the finishes-I like the M. Sherry cat fob-pretty color!