My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

July 12, 2006

My poor blog has been neglected so much lately. I haven't had the time to read other blogs either. It seems like work and taking care of Mike has taken most of my time. It also doesn't help that my laptop is not working and I have to use DH's computer. His computer is in a corner of our dining room and everyone passes by on their way to the kitchen or downstairs bath. I can't write when people are constantly looking over my shoulder.

I finally finished Best Friends which I enjoyed stitching. I find I enjoy some projects more than others and I had the best time with this one even though I had to frog a few mistakes. Yesterday I started on a Lizzie Kate block for June. I love the ladybugs on it. I got quite a bit done since all we were doing was sitting around waiting for phone calls from the hospital. They finally admitted Mike around 4pm for 3 days of chemo. We had to drive to the hospital in a downpour that made visibility almost zero. At least we didn't get the hail other parts of the state did.

I went to AC Moore last night and got some bargains in the garden clearance. I got a couple of cute signs to hang, a thermometer and a kit to make a frog stepping stone to go with the turtle I made a few years ago. I want to clear out my entryway and re-decorate while Mike and DH are out this afternoon.

No comments: