May 12, 2006
For the past couple of days I have been working on my Bleu de Chine Cats heart and Papillion Mystery Sampler. This morning I decided to pick up Best Friends again. Something has been bothering me about the puppy but I couldn't figure out what it was. First I noticed two of the symbols were very similar and I had used the wrong color. No problem I had not stitched much and it was easy to remove. I started to stitch the correct color when I noticed it matched the areas I had already stitched next to it. Sure enough I had made a second mistake and switched two colors so now I am picking out more stitching. Argh!