My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things

January 31, 2006

February Goals

First I want to say thank you to everyone for your comments. They are very kind and it made my day to find them all. I had been a little sad that there were no comments showing on my blog. Not knowing what I was doing I had turned on comment moderation so they were all waiting for my approval before they posted. After someone mentioned they had left a comment and I didn't see it I went searching and was excited to find 59 comments waiting to be approved. I also turned moderation off so that doesn't happen again.

It's time take a look at my January goals.

1. Work on an animal from Feed the Hungry. Done!
2. Get on the Wagon. Tried and did better than normal but need to try harder.
3. Start Fairy Flora for SAL. Started!
4. Attempt to finish center castle in Castle Sampler. Done!
5. Finish Vermillion ornament and one other ornament. Done!
6. Work on alpaca shawl and try to get it finished while it's still cold. LOL! Worked on it but I am not finished.
7. Work on The Seasons for SAL. About 2/3 - 3/4 done.

February Goals

1. Finish Lanarte seasons for SAL.
2. Finish Small Stitch item for exchange.
3. Finish next section of Castle Sampler.
4. Finish knitting alpaca shawl.
5. Start another animal from Feed the Hungry or a CW hummingbird.
6. Choose something for the monthly ornament SAL and start it.
7. Kit up Pam Kellog's new seasons mystery. Start it if I have time after the small stitch project.
8. Start anniversary piece.
9. Try a little harder to stay on the wagon.

No comments: